As an Operations Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support across a range of HR Talent Acquisition related activity, with a predominant focus on new starter onboarding.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure new starters across UK and Europe are onboarded in line with internal policies/processes and regulatory guidance
- Provide a high quality service to both new starters and internal teams keeping both informed of progress throughout the onboarding process
- Day to day management of new starter Background Checks
- Co-ordination with various internal teams such as hiring managers, payroll, IT and the wider HR/Learning and Development teams to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for all new starters
- Ensuring right to work checks have been carried out for all new starters in line with regulatory guidance
- Issuing of new starter contracts and contract renewals for existing employees
- Co-ordination and processing of renewed checks for existing employees where required
- Processing job changes for existing employees who transfer to a new role within the company
- Management of temporary workforce including starters, renewals and leavers
- Maintaining version control for new starter onboarding packs
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Hybrid working environment
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social groups
- On site subsidised canteen
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with an enthusiastic & flexible attitude
- Previous experience in an administrative/support role
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It's important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.