The Tech team are currently recruiting for a Specialist role in the RFR department which is being advertised both internally and externally.
In RFR we are responsible for Client Money and Asset Reconciliations, as well as Financial Reporting for the business that has been transacted on the systems used by SS&C.
Within the RFR Technical team we look after the projects that affect RFR, working with lots of different people across the business from the point the changes are requested, right up until they becomes a BAU reality. We work to get Operationally Ready for the Client's business to be managed within RF
- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Hybrid working environment
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social groups
- On site subsidised canteen
Don't miss the chance to get involved in something different
- If you have a good understanding of debits and credits, accounting, book-keeping, reconciliations then this could be an opportunity for you to use those skills in a different way, alongside business knowledge
- If you like a puzzle and analysis then this work will give you opportunities to use those skills in the finance area and be involved in the design of solutions for changes
- If you would like to understand the end to end process of what we do for our Clients every day and be involved in changing, challenging, improving the way we work being in Finance enables us to have and build this knowledge
- If you enjoy delivering/implementing new ideas, managing processes and working with people to get them delivered to make a difference, then this is an opportunity to do just that
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It's important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.