SS&C GIDS Global Investor Distribution Solutions, owned by SS&C is one of the largest transfer agencies servicing more than 55 million investors in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Hong Kong and Australia.
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our high-performing data migration team. You will get the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across the company's various technologies and clients!
The data migration team covers the end-to-end process for migrating data from the analysis through coding and transformation to loading and reconciling. They are critical in supporting the SS&C business with onboarding new clients across all streams (Funds, Wealth & insurance), dealing with teams across the globe, direct contact with the management company, and supporting existing clients where needed.
- Work on moving all data from a legacy platform to a new target platform.
- Undertake necessary analysis tasks throughout the life cycle of data migration projects.
- Analyse business requests to streamline and automate functions and processes, using existing templates or developing new templates if needed. Produce strong supporting documents and process flows.
- Data mapping between source and target systems includes mapping at several levels (entity, field, field values) and the definition of scoping rules.
- Workshop facilitation, documentation and stakeholder management.
- Perform defect analysis, and root cause analysis and support developers/ testers.
- Prior experience as an experienced Business Analyst on complex data migration projects requiring significant development, across numerous workstreams involving multiple phases
- Proven ability to facilitate requirements gathering workshops or technical demonstrations
- Demonstrable project experience in data mapping and data migration.
- Using SQL to run queries.
- Worked in a client-facing role troubleshooting with cross-functional stakeholders and customers.
- Strong stakeholder management skills - working with large, global businesses with complex matrix environments.
- Financial services industry experience in pensions, ISAs, bonds, funds and alternative assets.
- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Hybrid working environment
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance
- health care
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social groups
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring a diversity of perspectives to our thinking and conversation. It's important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background-checking process should you be successful.