This is an exciting opportunity to progress a career in Financial Services by joining our growing team in Dublin. This role sits within our established Operations team who specialise in providing customer service and policy administration to Life and Pension policy holders and their financial advisors. Our Operations team services a range of Life and Pension products sold into Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Process a range of policy claims and servicing transactions across a number of life insurance products
- Work collaboratively with team members and Manager to ensure Service Levels are met
- Ensure all client communications (via phone or email) are delivered in a highly professional, clear and efficient manner
- Manage workload and queues in a timely and accurate manner
- Prioritise tasks to meet external and internal deadlines and service standards.
- Maintain an understanding and awareness on key aspects of life insurance, legislation, compliance and the market.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of our clients' products in order to provide an excellent service to policy owners and financial advisers
- Build strong relationships with key customers, colleagues, intermediaries and other external contacts.
- Contribute to the promotion of a friendly and professional image to customers and colleagues.
- Be part of a productive team priding itself in delivering a consistently excellent service
- Check the work of others where appropriate to ensure that standards of accuracy, clarity and financial integrity are maintained.
- Desire to progress and build a career in Financial Services
- Experience in a Customer Service role in the Life and Pensions industry
- Good knowledge of Life and Pensions products. Experience of UK market preferable but not essential
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Well organised and methodical individual
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good typing and processing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt and develop within role
- Team player
- QFA qualification desirable but not essential
- Good computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (word, excel)