Responsible for the management and production of high-quality new client onboarding responses through all stages of the end-to-end bid lifecycle where participation has been requested by Sales.
Represents New Client Onboarding at all forums relating to the bid including presenting material at Sales Pitches to the prospect.
Is a conduit and works directly and regularly with the sales and delivery teams ensuring New Client Onboarding contributes appropriately to the bid lifecycle.
- Participate in the weekly Sales pipeline meetings to understand what prospects the Sales team are courting.
- Point of contact for discussions and ad hoc meetings with individuals in the Sales team.
- Work with sales support team and product team to improve breadth of source data in HubSpot and other relevant systems, to have a single source of truth for sale opportunity/ prospect client information required by all relevant teams within SS&C (e.g. in-scope SS&C products and systems, client products and solution requirements, expected project initiation/ live date).
- Document a matrix of what SS&C GIDS has delivered in the past (i.e. Tech, Products, Volumes) and include a list of references to Delivery-X for Client-A; this will give all people involved in an RFP the ability to provide answers using consistent references.
- Lead the process in answering questions specifically related to New Client Onboarding as part of Requests for Information ('RFIs'), Requests for Proposals ('RFPs').
- Create materials to support prospect pitches including the presentation of these materials to the prospect on behalf of the New Client Onboarding Director.
- Coordinate delivery resources in order to compile information across GIDS to answer New Client Onboarding specific RFPs.
- Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders/subject matter experts within GIDS (sales, product specialists, IT, Data, Testing, HR etc.) to gather all relevant inputs into the Plan On A Page and the resourcing requirements that feeds the commercials.
- Structure RFP responses with a delivery approach to promote SS&Cs competitive advantages.
- T-shirt size prospects to feed into delivery landing slots.
- Agree with all teams associated with implementation (e.g. Business Analysts) what are the Rough Order of Magnitude ("ROM") days' effect associated with each T-shirt sizing for each business stream.
- Work with relevant internal teams on prioritisation of opportunities and implementation requirements.
- Ensure feedback is received after submitting the RFP / sales pitch to ensure we continue to improve of our delivery offering.
- Transition from Pre-Sales to Programme/ Project Initiation.
- Review and maintain standard content in the RFP tool Loopio.
- Produce monthly MI for the New Client Onboarding Steering Committee.
- Contribute to Director / PM Forums, according to the agenda.
- Other projects and tasks linked to the New Client Onboarding team's activities.
- Continuous learning of SS&C products (i.e. working with Product & Solutions team to understand range of SS&C products and solutions across Wealth, Funds and L&P streams).
- Strong writing and editorial skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail is critical.
- Effective at building strong and credible working relationships with colleagues across multiple departments and jurisdictions.
- Leadership/entrepreneurial spirit to take full responsibility for delivering the documents required, ability to build consensus between departments with different objectives.
- Ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of documentation delivery.
- Experience of delivering client implementations.
- Industry knowledge of wealth, asset management and life & pensions.
- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Hybrid working environment
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social groups
- On site subsidised canteen
About SS&C Technologies
SS&C is a global provider of investment, financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
SS&C is the largest global investor service provider, servicing more than 55 million investors. Continually investing in global technology and services across the spectrum of distribution channels including: Asset Managers, Financial Advisors, Wealth Managers and large financial institutions such as Banks and Insurers. Investor servicing is offered in many different countries, including the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Luxembourg, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. SS&C also services mutual fund structures in many other fund domiciles.
Global Investor and Distribution Solutions (GIDS) is the business unit offering this role. GIDS delivers global omni-channel investor servicing, including contact centre, using digital services.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring a diversity of perspectives to our thinking and conversation. It's important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
*All internal aoplicants please complete an internal application form and enclose most recent 1 to 1*