SS&C Hubwise is a fintech company that provides an intuitive and comprehensive platform for the adviser and investment communities driven by the needs of those very communities. Incepted in 2012, the business is growing rapidly with new Financial Institutions taking advantage of the platform features to secure business advantage.
Hubwise was acquired by SS&C March 2022 as a strategic purchase for providing regulated custody, client monies and trading services. This change has given rise to the on-boarding of national and international wealth management companies and the need for expansion of our services to meet their requirements.
SS&C Hubwise main office is located in Lichfield. Hybrid working is undertaken where participation 1 to 2 days per week at our Head Office would be required based upon the need for effective collaboration with other business units.
Successful candidates with have the opportunity to build upon their formal qualifications through technology and business training as a means of career advancement within a exciting and challenging business environment.
This role provides application support for Hubwise business, it involves issue management from external and internal clients to meet KPIs and SLAs and to liaise with other areas of Hubwise to ensure a robust and scalable production environment for all Hubwise's customers.
- Application Support - ensure that the application is working correctly as deployed.
- Issue Management - analyse, investigate, and allocate for resolution and closure for all issues.
- Change Management - support testing and release process for production fixes.
- Project Handover - facilitate the transition between project support and production support for all change.
- Service Support - support the Service team in delivering Hubwise services within KPIs, SLAs and contractual obligations.
- Monitor issues log - to maintain the quality of information on the issue log to allow for full investigation, resolution, and closure of all queries.
- Diagnosis and Problem Solving - identify, troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Collaborate with colleagues, operational/client-servicing staff and other users to produce long term scalable root cause solutions that adhere to procedural and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Work with developers, analysts and testers to ensure that production fixes and business process changes are fit for purpose.
- Documentation of solutions and changes implemented
- Other tasks - undertake any other projects/tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the production environment.
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- University degree in IT, Finance or similar.
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of SQL.
- Good team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients.
- Experience in IT or project management
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It's important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.