- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Hybrid working environment
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social groups
- On site subsidised canteen
To service Institutional Clients and management company enquiries through various channels including: Inbound/Outbound telephone contact, Webchat, Emails and processing AWD work type tasks created by other departments. Achieving these in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).Working in partnership with one of our key Clients, the role will provide 100% dedicated focus. Being responsible for acting as primary contact and ensuring all enquiries are handled efficiently and professionally within the agreed KPIs. The successful candidate will act as an ambassador, building a deep relationship with Client. The role will require the successful candidate to visit and work from their Head office in London and provide management information including quality and trend analysis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure SS&C meets their Clients' expectations, in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) by servicing Institutional clients
- Investigate and resolve queries received via telephone calls, email, Webchat and also AWD work created by other departments.
- Administration of the Institutional Investor Portal and client queries, including proactive detection of issues and investigations
- Work with the Manager to drive forward the operational culture of 'VALUED' and support the voice of the customer initiative called 'Putting the Client at the Heart"
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of all monitored systems and how they link into other departments inclusive of issue resolution where impacts to other departments occur
- Must actively seek & respond to feedback. Use service failures both internally & externally as an educator to improve our process, procedures & overall service
- Take ownership of a subset of Client's accounts and attend internal/external meetings as the SME to support ICS Manager with the management of the relationship
- Actively contribute to team and departmental meetings
- Able to act as a referral point for others in the team and support new joiners to the department
- Be a role model by adhering to all SS&C policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with our ICS team in India, sharing best practices and process improvement initiatives
- Encourage proactive use of the institutional portal internally and promote self-service to our clients
- Primary associate to handle incoming telephone calls and respond to e-mails.
- Fully immersed in and a champion of the Client's culture.
- Perform quality checks on all work processed and themselves be quality monitored independently by the ICS Management team, all results will be shared with the Client monthly.
- Subject Matter Expert on Institutional Investor Portal.
- Primary associate to oversee and on-board institutions to the portal.
- Competent in all aspects of the following within 6 months, and will liaise with other departments for escalations: CASS (but not a CASS SME), Settlement, Dealing, Client set up.
- Available to work at the Client's office twice a month (London: Travel expenses covered in line with SS&C policy and subject to COVID restrictions and technology constraints).
- Focus on building an understanding of the Client's most important 50 clients in the first 6 months.
- Review ICS Change, Business SME's, Change Team & CSM's upon receipt.
- User support - 1st line technical and business support
- Identify opportunities for process efficiencies and influence the business to action
- To exercise due care and diligence