- Competitive starting salary
- Hybrid working environment
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social groups
- On site subsidised canteen
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.
The purpose of the Wealth Operations associate role is to provide valuable support to the Dividends team assisting them to function efficiently and effectively in providing a high standard of service to our clients. With a strong emphasis on quality, this role is instrumental in enhancing performance and service excellence across the business. The role has a requirement to be able to think cross functionally across different areas within Operations and assist in providing solutions and problem solving strategies.
Reports to - Wealth Operations Senior Manager
- Ensuring closure of tasks within prescribed SLAs.
- Reconciliation and processing of all dividend, interest, accumulation and equalization payments to clients accounts.
- Ensuring tax deductions/credits are accounted for correctly.
- Ensure all claims to and from the market are handled correctly.
- Liaising with custodians and company registrars to ensure outstanding payments are received in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of internal control accounts.
- Responding to internal and external queries.
- QI returns.
- Escalation of issues to Dividends Team Leader when appropriate
Primary Working Relationships
- Interactive Data
- Participate in training as appropriate to the Client Operations role
- Complete the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC)
- Set personal development goals at least semi-annually
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of dividend processing.
- Awareness of CASS regulations.
- Experience of Stock Reconciliations and Corporation Actions would be an advantage.
- Ensure delivery of a high level of service to IMs, clients, introducers and their advisers
- Maintain personal development in line with organizational objectives
- Comply with applicable rules and regulations as stated by the regulator and set out in BM internal policies
- First line responsibility for identifying, mitigating and escalating risks as necessary
- In depth knowledge of all client application/ opening documentation and client reports
- In depth knowledge of the Client On Boarding.
- Expert time management skills
- Ability to understand and assimilate complex information
- Excellent relationship, communication and team working skills
Corporate Principle & ethos to be upheld within the role:
- Be prepared to challenge the status quo to improve the service delivered to IMs and their clients
- Work to timelines in a complex and dynamic environment
- Proactive attitude to all aspects of the role ('can do' attitude)
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, at all levels.
- Flexibility and adaptability combined with a positive "can do" attitude are critical for this role.
Data Privacy Notice
The provision of personal information through your job application will be processed in accordance with SS&C Data Privacy Notice for Candidates (https://www.ssctech.com/Portals/0/Documents/pdf-assets/SSC-EEA-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf), which the applicant hereby acknowledges having read and fully understood.
SS&C is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.