SS&C GIDS Global Investor Distribution Solutions, owned by SS&C is one of the largest transfer agencies servicing more than 55 million investors in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Hong Kong, and Australia.
- Company pension
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible time off policy
- Private medical insurance
- Flex health care cash plan
- Contribution towards professional fees
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring a diversity of perspectives to our thinking and conversation. It's important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background-checking process should you be successful.
We are looking for a Data Migration Delivery lead to join our high-performing team. In this role, you will work closely with teams across the business, including change management, the management company, and operational and development teams to support the project and drive the migration activities! This is a client-facing role which will see you responsible for managing and coordinating the data migration workstream of a project.
***The successful candidate can expect to travel to their nearest office - Basildon/Southampton/Dublin/Stirling***
- Project manage and coordinate multiple workstream deliverables and identify impact changes on the overall business case and objectives.
- Plan and deliver a range of strategic projects including technology, data, and processes and ensure the delivery of all aspects of data analysis, mapping, and transfer.
- Identify process improvements along the journey to deliver change.
- Act as the point of escalation for others in the team.
- Chair meetings with client contacts and other focus groups.
- Minimum of 5 years of delivery experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience working on global data migration projects.
- Has worked on complex projects with multiple workstream deliverables and significant system/service development.
- Demonstrable track record of process improvement such as automation or utilising tools as well as being able to get to grips with an issue and explore all options.
- Client-facing experience and troubleshooting with cross-functional stakeholders and customers.
- A natural relationship builder with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Similar experience in financial services working in large, global businesses with complex matrix environments.
- Domain knowledge either in pensions, ISAs, bonds, funds, and alternative assets.
- Has coached and mentored other members of the team.