- Hybrid working environment
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social groups
This an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing team that covers the end-to-end process of migrating data from the analysis through coding and transformation to loading and reconciling. The Data migration team supports SS&C business by onboarding new clients across all streams, Funds, Wealth & insurance dealing with teams across the globe as well as direct contact with the management company as well as supporting existing clients where needed. As a team, we are always looking at ways to improve our processes, such as automation or utilising tools.
In this role, you will work closely with teams across the business, including change management, the management company, and operational and development teams to support the project and drive the migration activities. The role will be client-facing and responsible for managing and coordinating the data migration work stream of a project.
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- 5-10+ year's delivery experience
- Experience in client-facing project/troubleshooting with cross-functional stakeholders and customers
- Strong stakeholder management skills - must be familiar with working with large, global businesses with complex matrix environments
- Financial services industry knowledge
- Line Management experience
- Experience in data migration projects within financial services
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It's important to us that we strive to have a diverse workforce in the widest sense.