At SS&C, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
SS&C Life and Pensions are currently seeking a high calibre Customer Service Representative based out of their Belfast office.
You will provide an efficient customer service through accurately processing transaction enquiries from customers in accordance with the principles of Treating Customer Fairly and all regulatory requirements.
- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Process transactions to agreed service levels adhering to the principles of Treating Customer Fairly, and where relevant within agreed financial authority limits
- Contact customers by telephone, e-mail, fax or letter to efficiently resolve queries adhering to the principles of Treating Customer Fairly
- Deal with customer data, ethically, compliantly and in accordance with FSA requirements
- Assist the management team, including collation of supporting Management Information, where appropriate with daily tasks
- Achieve agreed performance levels
- Acts as a good team player, participating willingly and acting in support of the team
Experience & Skils:
- Customer focused and complaint handling skills
- Experience working in a customer focused environment
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills. Excellent organisational skills
- Good level of experience using MS office, word and Excel
- GCSE Grade C or equivalent in Maths and English
- Good written and oral communication skills