Join us as a Customer Service Associate based in Stirling
Your personality is what is important to us at SS&C along with your positive and open approach with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
In this administration role you will provide a good customer service by accurately processing and authorising a variety of customer transactions, including complex and non-standard transactions. This will be processed within agreed service levels and approved financial authority levels where appropriate.
You will be at the heart or our organisation where we love to develop, support and give full training to our staff so you should be eager to learn and develop new skills. With a positive attitude, we will help you achieve your career goals in the future.
In return for your loyalty & commitment, you'll receive your competitive salary as well as our exclusive rewards package that offers flexibility and choice
- Flexible holiday allowance
- A competitive pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Onsite facilities including our canteen, chill out areas and social calendar
- Discounts for a number of retailers and restaurants - Exclusive high street discounts
Some of your duties will include:
- Processing transactions to agreed service levels, quality standards and where relevant within agreed financial authority limits
- Processing non-standard or complex transactions/calculations, including manual processing where required, ensuring that you treat our customers fairly.
- Contacts customers by telephone, e-mail or letter to resolve queries/obtain information
- Supports and takes an active role in service improvement/process improvement initiatives or projects as required
- Assists management team where appropriate
- Keeps own knowledge of processes, products and appropriate regulation up to date
- Achieves agreed performance levels
- Implements and maintains personal development plan, and is proactive in own self development
What you'll need?
- The ability to be a team player
- Have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working with data
- Good keyboard skills and familiar with Microsoft word and excel
- Great telephone manner
- Organisation and time management skills to prioritise workloads
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Communication and mathematical reasoning skills (5 GCSE's or equivalent)