Are you passionate about customer service? Our Call Centre is the heart of our business, and we pride ourselves on excellent communication, attention to detail and our drive to be the best we can.
Known within the business as Client Services Voice, the Call Centre is responsible for servicing our leading investment clients, and their customers. We are passionate about what we do and therefore looking for people who can provide excellent customer service, have a high level of attention to detail; but most of all, a passion for our business and provide the best customer experience possible.
- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social groups
To motivate, coach and develop a team of Associates to confidently and successfully meet and exceed business targets to engender a culture of pride, commitment and dedication to deliver a truly outstanding level of Customer Experience in every aspect of their role
- Completion of root cause analysis for complaints
- Reviewing of daily MI and trend analysis
- Support and driving staff engagement
- Identifying and developing successors for future
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of agreed initiatives/process changes
- Adherence to FCA's statement of principles for Approved Persons
- Demonstrate and understanding of responsibilities within the Financial Services industry
- Striving to achieve and exceed targets set, and the sharing of best practices
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It's important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.