SS&C is a third-party administrator for several well-known financial institutions, processing the various requests, and fulfilling the needs of our clients' end investors. Our complaints team handles the processing of escalated issues which require a more deft touch, and meticulous attention to detail.
We are passionate about what we do and therefore looking for a complaints specialist who can provide excellent customer service, have a high level of attention to detail; but most of all, a passion for our business and provide the best customer experience possible, as well as the ability to effectively manage responsibilities with regards both investigation and resolution of complaints.
- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social groups
The main responsibilities of the role include the investigation and resolution of all complaints received by SS&C by telephone or in written format, whilst complying with SLA's and regulatory requirements. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Investigate complaints thoroughly and document findings
- Discuss outcome of investigation with the complainant by telephone
- Where required, write to the complainant to explain your findings, using agreed templates and Client company style guide
- Liaison between Clients, Customers, Client Service Managers (CSMs), SS&C Group Compliance and administration areas, concerning the resolution of complaints
- Establish and record complaints root cause data to provide Management with analysis and regular feedback
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It's important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.