No day is the same as this role presents the opportunity to drive both success for the Client and SS&C. The successful candidate, will be part of a dynamic and evolving market leader in the technology and client services sector. You will work with clients and partners to ensure key client changes are delivered successfully, while delivering change artefacts and working with both Clients and internal teams to develop changes to meet evolving client requests. Working closely with the client relationship managers to provide knowledge and insight on what the client requires.
You will also be part of a great team who will support you through a network of colleagues. You'll be joining a high level team of like-minded and skilled individuals, all focussed on delivering the best possible outcome. We are focused on bringing and nurturing the best talent into our team, we are inclusive and provide a supportive environment.
- The candidate will demonstrate effective stake holder management. While championing, embedding and working to support Client changes.
- Actively seek feedback from the Client and internal teams while supporting activity to define and promote best practice.
- Provide timely and accurate support in relation to requests for resource, project time tracking and progress etc.
- Support the creation of monthly Exec level reports and ad hoc MI - gathering/collating input, creating report slides, arranging meetings and supporting the Snr Mgr as required.
- Strong communication skills (spoken, written and listening) with the ability to present information accurately and concisely. To able to produce professional presentations.
- Attention to detail and able to ensure documents are consistent in language, terminology and style.
- The ability to translate requirements into clear, understandable language.
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative or as part of a team to turn ideas and strategy into tangible outcomes and processes.
- Ability to handle confidential information with tact and discretion.
- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Hybrid working environment
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social groups
- On site subsidised canteen
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Clear thinking, able to provide sound decision-making and/or guide others under pressure
- Consultative and collaborative in approach Style
- Good attention to detail and able to communicate effectively at all levels - clearly and succinctly conveying ideas and options
- Inclusive, aware of the needs of, and supportive of, all team members
- Understands data analysis and has experience in manipulating data to make it meaningful for different audiences
- Previous experience in Wealth or Financial Services
- Experience of working with Client or Service provision environment
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills
- An appreciation of the core project management concepts and processes.
- Strong Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) skills.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It's important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.