SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.
SS&C Change Management is responsible for all Client and Internal Change for our Insurance business. Client portfolios are spread across multiple jurisdictions and are serviced under BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) or Licenced software. Our offices are based in ParkWest and Adelaide Road.
The role will involve working closely with our clients and all stakeholders throughout the delivery process.
You will be responsible for leading conversations with the clients and our internal teams to elicit requirements as well as being a key stakeholder in the estimation process & solutions review.
Your role will also involve management of discovery workshops, building key relationships with clients and setting clear roadmaps for requirement delivery work streams. You will work closely with project and program managers and our delivery teams to support implementations.
You will be a key stakeholder in the review of internal process and be you will drive internal efficiencies for approval which can bring savings to our business.
- Business analysis - data and functional review of systems to support later requirements
- Requirements - as both author and to peer review other requirements
- Delivery - supporting the delivery team and as client liaison to successful implementation
- Pre implementation - support our operation teams with business readiness tasks, training manuals etc.
- Post implementation - support our application support teams on defect triage
- Estimates - Coordinate and/or input to estimates process, working with project managers to secure approvals
- Internal initiatives - business cost analysis and proposals to senior management to reduce overall business costs
- Lead discovery and requirement gathering meetings, driving requirements to conclusion and client approvals
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Proven experience in business system analysis and functional design working across the full project lifecycle on small to large scale of change
- Contributing to business solutions to increase the business value, system reuse and/or ensure quality of services and solutions
- Understanding of IT systems, databases and infrastructure including complex system architectures involving the integration of multiple systems (including third parties)
- Highly proficient and able to coach others in analysis techniques
- Competent in writing Business Specifications, Functional design documentation, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Ability to work in either waterfall or agile delivery framework
- Workshop facilitation
- Requirement Traceability and change management
- Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Access)
- Process modelling including BPMN
- Working understanding of requirement management tools (JIRA Confluence, Service Now) desirable
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It's important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.